best deals of the week 

There have been so many good deals this week and I have been slacking at my main purpose as a deal blogger. Let’s get back to my “bread and butter”.

First off, this J.Crew deal is to die for. EXTRA 40% OFF SALE ITEMS AND 30% OFF EVERYTHING ELSE- use code SCORE. Literally, wow. You almost never get a chance to get 30% off regularly priced items! Take advantage, shopping sistas. Check out J.Crew here.

See this darling skirt here.

Anthropologie is having free shipping day today!(on all orders, no minimum 😱) Also, extra 25% off their sale items. This is when I get most of my clothing items from there. Unless my parents or in laws have given me a gift card… Because well, I’m still a poor college student! No code necessary. Check out this sale here.

I used to be all about Sephora, but it seems like Ulta has better deals. If you follow this blog, I’m going to support a company that rewards their customers with better promotions. Sorry Sephora. Ulta is offering $3.50 off any purchase of $15 dollars if you use the code: 407209. I know it doesn’t seem like much, but anything counts when it comes to nice makeup! Am I right? 😘 I’ve been wanting a great highlighter, check out this one.

See this highlighter here.

Old Navy is having 30% for non-card holders and 40% off for Gap, Inc. cardholders with code- THANKYOU. A great one for closet staples! Also great for fad pieces. We have been learning in my fashion merchandising class that companies like to get trendy pieces out quickly for a cheaper price. Take advantage of these pieces on sale!

This top is an incredible deal!

See this top here

Hope you enjoyed these deals and tips. This is the main point of happylittleshoppingsecret. I never forget that!

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

w

Connecting to %s