Tonight, we are discussing small gifts! Otherwise know as sweet little things to fill your stockings. This is also fine if you want to wrap some of these for loved ones. The prices varied so I’ve split them by price range! Enjoy. Let me know what you are planning on getting for gals in your life.
- Candles- If the girl in your life loves candles, get her a Christmas/Winter scented one. I am obsessed with the scents “Winter” and “Fresh Balsm” from Bath and Body Works. We have tiny ones here at our house (as well as bigger ones). This means they are the perfect size for stockings.
- Lip Products– Generally, you can find so many darling lip products that anyone will love. Try this and this for perfect stocking stuffers.
- Lip Scrubs– Kind of like the last section, but this shows you know whomever you are buying the gift for. Check out these here and here. This is perfect for the lipstick lovers in your life. Nothing is worse than chunky lipstick on chapped lips. (Trust me… I know!!) Let her know that you love her lipstick style by gifting her with these! (Cough, cough for me plz!)
- Nail Polish- Regardless if you friend or sister paints her nails, I rarely have met someone who doesn’t paint toenails. Pick an extreme color or neutral depending on their taste. They will be pleased with such a thoughtful gift based off their personality. 🙂 Try this and this for both types of people.
- Monogram- Has anyone else seen the return of the monogram? Personally, I’m loving it. Try this and this to give a personalized gift. (I have both of those are they are wonderful!)
- Soap– Nothing is more darling than receiving a sweet scent in the cutest packaging. Check out these options here and here.
- Nice Cosmetics- This is always a good option for women who love getting ready, but probably can’t afford to buy nice makeup for themselves. (AKA me!! Thanks to my mother-in-law!) Check out this and this option for good ideas. (Ps… Mac has free shipping, free gifts with purchase and samples).
- Skin Care- Masks and moisturizers are a perfect gift to relax. When you know someone is stressed, try giving them an at home pampering kit. Start with these: here, here and here. (Anthropologie is offering 40% off sale items currently, discount taken at checkout).
- Bath Products– Bath’s are the hottest thing during the winter… literally! When the cold bothers us, slip into a hot bath with the best products. Give these to the bath lovers in your life. Consider this and this when starting. For more intense bath takers, try this.
- Beanies and Scarves- An all time personal favorite of yours truly, gift the gift of extra warmth this year! I love getting both beanies and scarves. I live in incredibly cold places always (except that stint in AZ.. yikes!) Try this and this for any stylish gals in your life. (30% off sale styles at Madewell with code FORYOU).
Whew! I hope this helped you. I am compiling my very best lists of clothing, stocking stuffers and hostess gifts for him and her. Keep an eye out. My next post will be a trip recap and life update on CJ and I. If you love personal, mushy and fun… that post is for you.
Happy holiday shopping,