Whew! Can you believe that April is already over? That was the quickest month of 2017 in my opinion. I love doing this little round up of my favorite things from this month. Keep reading to see a quick list of all the best things I found in April.
1. Elizabeth and James Nirvana Black Dry Shampoo | 2. Nail-Aid Gel Top Coat | 3. Tartlette Tease Clay Palette (perfect for traveling!) | 4. First Aid Ultra Moisturizer | 5. KL Polish in St. Clair | 6. “Talking As Fast As I Can” | 7. Philosophy: Fresh Cream (the only fragrance body wash and lotion that doesn’t kick up my eczema.
If you have any questions about these products or anything else, let me know.
Here are some deals I’ve been watching:
- Nordstrom: Secret sale on some of the best items. (All Mac lipsticks are on sale!)
- Anthropologie: 20% off your new favorite jeans
- Gap: Up to 50% off
- Macys: 30% off with code FRIENDS
- Colour Pop Cosmetics: 3 lipsticks for $12 and free shipping on all orders!
- Express: 15% off all orders with code: 5388
As always, happy shopping!