Hey there! Welcome back to both you and me. I’ve been absent on here the last few weeks or months. I feel like sometimes we really just need a little break from the stress. I’ll be giving an Agren update in the next few days so you can figure out what we’ve been up to. (I won’t bore you with the details on here.)
I’ve been doing some major trend watching so I thought it would be fun to show you some of my most favorite this year. There are some recycled trends (here’s looking at you 90’s throw back!) but there are also some others that I am still loving.
1. Mules: If you don’t like mules, there’s the door. Honestly, thought why have we not been wearing these for my whole life? They are so easy and comfortable. I currently love wearing my cognac colored, leather ones from Gap. Here are some others that I’ve had my eyes on. Also, these are a dressier version of the mule and I’M OBSESSED.
2. Graphic Tees: Again, let us pray to the fashion hierarchy that these never go away. These are so easy to style and with the hotter temps rolling in (What the heck, Rexburg!? 40 degrees just isn’t doing it for me!!!), there will be nothing better than throwing on these cute tees with shorts or a skirt. Current faves here and here.
3. Tassels: I just am loving the Coachella vibes that are following us everywhere. I have tassels on just about everything and it is such a fun design detail. I know you want to shop my tassel blouse (hint, it’s a steal!). Ps.. If you like my tassel sandals, here are the most similar ones I could find.
4. Destroyed Jeans: Definitely a recycled trend, but wow the destroyed denim is at an all time high. I definitely didn’t get into this trend until the fall. Now I can’t resist them. Shop some of my favorite destroyed denim.
5. Banker Stripes: There is nothing that screams, “HAMPTONS!!!” more to me than banker stripes. Whether it is seersucker or just a cotton/linen blend, count me in. Want to see the banker stripes in my closet? Click here and for one of my most popular shirts, click here.
Before I go, a few sales:
- Gap: 40% off, no exclusions. Use code: FORME
- Anthropologie: All orders ship free!
- Sephora: 10% off for beauty insiders, 15% off VIB
Hope you enjoyed this post! If you know of any other great sales or have anything you are really searching for, let me know. I’m always happy to help!
And as always, happy shopping!